Next PCE? Anyone knows when?

Did you happen to see the sequins in heather grey version? I'm still lusting over it but my boutique doesn't carry it so I can't check it out.
No I didn't see the sequins one, but it looks gorgeous online. I saw the regular gray/suede one which is also beautiful, but I have that color combo in saddle 23. I think you should order the sequins one so we can all drool over it.

No I didn't see the sequins one, but it looks gorgeous online. I saw the regular gray/suede one which is also beautiful, but I have that color combo in saddle 23. I think you should order the sequins one so we can all drool over it.
I had bought the original black with multi colored sequins months ago but returned it at the last minute. It was gorgeous but just a little too colorful/showy for most of my wardrobe. This new grey one looks more subdued online yet still beautiful. I'm just having a hard time with the price even at 30% off. Just doesn't seem to be worth the extra $300 compared to the others.

Did you happen to see the sequins in heather grey version? I'm still lusting over it but my boutique doesn't carry it so I can't check it out.

I saw it in person and carried it around the store. It is really beautiful. I worry about the leather sequins not staying on the bag, but I've been assured by multiple people that they should be durable. I want to buy it but cannot afford it at this time. I can't really justify $300 more than the other Couriers just for the sequins. I do love a blingy bag so it was right up my alley. I did not feel it was too fancy for my typically casual wardrobe. I did buy the Page next to her.
20171116_191359_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: AstridRhapsody
I saw it in person and carried it around the store. It is really beautiful. I worry about the leather sequins not staying on the bag, but I've been assured by multiple people that they should be durable. I want to buy it but cannot afford it at this time. I can't really justify $300 more than the other Couriers just for the sequins. I do love a blingy bag so it was right up my alley. I did not feel it was too fancy for my typically casual wardrobe. I did buy the Page next to her.
View attachment 3886409
The Page looks more durable to me, and easier to wear crossbody as well if that matters to you (not as deep).

Reactions: bluesh4rk
View attachment 3886409
I love that page too! I think it is too small for me though. I'm trying not to add anymore small bags since I have a saddlebag 23 coming this week. I want to be able to easily fit full size wallet, cosmetic bag, keys, and phone which I know I can do in the courier. Maybe I will get lucky and it will be moved to 50% off during SAS. I would pay $400 for it without thinking twice lol

Reactions: bluesh4rk
I love that page too! I think it is too small for me though. I'm trying not to add anymore small bags since I have a saddlebag 23 coming this week. I want to be able to easily fit full size wallet, cosmetic bag, keys, and phone which I know I can do in the courier. Maybe I will get lucky and it will be moved to 50% off during SAS. I would pay $400 for it without thinking twice lol

I would consider it too if it were 50% off. I was surprised how much room was in the Page. It holds more than my Dinky!

i forgot to respond. the black/grey courier has a gorgeous burgundy interior and blue suede on sides and bottom; the tan/white one has the same tan (a british tan) inside and grey suede on sides and bottom. the black/grey is definitely a keeper for me, still trying to decide on the white/tan. i like the idea of a summer bag that isnt all white, the tan sets it off nicely. and it loks great with rainbow strap.

Thanks for the info! I feel the same as you; I ended up ordering the black/grey but the white/tan is so tempting!

Ooooh!
Any idea when they'll start getting to the 50% mark?
Is the sale now considered SAS?
A lot of 1941 items just hit the sale at 40% off

Tea rose rogue 25/regular size in melon and 25 in steel blue
Tooled tea rose 25
Regular rogues in melon and steel blue
Prairie rivets regular rogue (oxblood) and 39 in black
All coach 1941 duffles
Rogue totes and tea rose dakatohs