Next PCE? Anyone knows when?

Thanks, I hope so too! Did you already receive it or at least get confirmation that you will?
This color is out of my norm as well but as you stated, just stunning. I wanted it when it was first released but I was trying so hard to stop duplicating bags (I have the black Rogue). Once I saw the sale price, all bets were off & I took the plunge.
Let's us know if you end up the owner.
Just picked up Butterscotch at UPS. It looks more muted in the picture since it was in my car. It is out of my norm too but the color combination is very rich looking.

Thoughts??? Did you get yours yet?

Attachments

• Rogue BS.jpg
    Rogue BS.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 480
Just picked up Butterscotch at UPS. It looks more muted in the picture since it was in my car. It is out of my norm too but the color combination is very rich looking.

Thoughts??? Did you get yours yet?

Congrats!!!!

Yes, I got mine two days ago & it's absolute love. I think the color is rich and different but almost a neutral color, if that makes sense?

I will most likely try to use this with most of my wardrobe (I wonder how this color would look with grey though) and all seasons as well.

It is so different from any color and I find it stunning but not crazy out of my comfort zone. Almost like a classic color with an edge. I don't know if I'm explaining myself accurately, I hope you get what I mean especially now that you have it.

What are your thoughts? Is it a keeper?

Congrats!!!!

Yes, I got mine two days ago & it's absolute love. I think the color is rich and different but almost a neutral color, if that makes sense?

I will most likely try to use this with most of my wardrobe (I wonder how this color would look with grey though) and all seasons as well.

It is so different from any color and I find it stunning but not crazy out of my comfort zone. Almost like a classic color with an edge. I don't know if I'm explaining myself accurately, I hope you get what I mean especially now that you have it.

That color combo is gorgeous. I have butterscotch in dinky 24 and get tons of compliments on it and this rogue adds oxblood...wow!
My rogue in butterscotch arrives tomorrow, can't wait! Don't know how I got it because it was sold out, but I kept clicking the color and trying to add to my cart and finally it went through and I got the shipping confirmation. It's coming from JAX so it's not a display, but possibly a return...
I finally get the rogue obsession after getting the western whiplash one earlier in the week. I'm hooked!

That color combo is gorgeous. I have butterscotch in dinky 24 and get tons of compliments on it and this rogue adds oxblood...wow!
My rogue in butterscotch arrives tomorrow, can't wait! Don't know how I got it because it was sold out, but I kept clicking the color and trying to add to my cart and finally it went through and I got the shipping confirmation. It's coming from JAX so it's not a display, but possibly a return...
I finally get the rogue obsession after getting the western whiplash one earlier in the week. I'm hooked!

Congrats on the butterscotch Rogue!! It's stunning. When I ordered mine on Friday, I was told there were 2 left at Jax. So this confirms mine was mostly a return and not a floor model. Either way I'm so happy to have this bag.
Do you plan on using it year round? Do you use your Dinky year round?
So far, the only color that I wear (& a lot) is grey and I'm thinking that might not be a good match. Every other color that I wear, I think I'm good with.
Make sure you post pics when you receive this beauty!

Congrats on the butterscotch Rogue!! It's stunning. When I ordered mine on Friday, I was told there were 2 left at Jax. So this confirms mine was mostly a return and not a floor model. Either way I'm so happy to have this bag.
So far, the only color that I wear (& a lot) is grey and I'm thinking that might not be a good match. Every other color that I wear, I think I'm good with.
I got the dinky a couple months ago and can definitely see using it year round, It's an amazing color.
I was so happy to get that shipping confirmation, whether it was a return or not, it's a beauty. It's in the "brown" family, but with an extra bit of something there. I use my black bags year round, so don't see why I can't use this too :smile:
I don't know if gray and butterscotch go together (cold color/warm color...I'm not an interior designer lol) but I don't see why not? I also ordered the saddle 23 in a gray with rivets all over it and I said to my husband "I can't match my wardrobe with all those rivets" and he said to look at the stock photo, the girl is wearing red/black plaid with that bag...he's such an enabler, but he's right. Gray, brown, black...they go with anything so wear it year round, it's a beauty!

I got the dinky a couple months ago and can definitely see using it year round, It's an amazing color.
I was so happy to get that shipping confirmation, whether it was a return or not, it's a beauty. It's in the "brown" family, but with an extra bit of something there. I use my black bags year round, so don't see why I can't use this too :smile:
I don't know if gray and butterscotch go together (cold color/warm color...I'm not an interior designer lol) but I don't see why not? I also ordered the saddle 23 in a gray with rivets all over it and I said to my husband "I can't match my wardrobe with all those rivets" and he said to look at the stock photo, the girl is wearing red/black plaid with that bag...he's such an enabler, but he's right. Gray, brown, black...they go with anything so wear it year round, it's a beauty!

Thanks for the reply & I like your logic [emoji3]. I can try and if not, I do have other bags I can use.

I totally agree that the butterscotch Rogue is beautiful, return or not! I thrilled and I know you will be too.

Reactions: holiday123
Congrats!!!!

Totally get what you are saying...I think the same. I am trying to decide....I love the color combo and I also think it is kind of neutral. But I do like other colors that it would not go with!

IMG_2089.JPG
Did you get your bag? I hope so. Mine smells wonderful. I'm finally getting the obsession with the rogue bag :smile:

Yes mine arrived early it came yesterday! I love it trying to hold back and not get a red 25 now too. I do love this bag. It is on the heavy side but the look makes up for it lol. Took it out for a spin today. I love how the blue is dark enough to look on the black side when it is in a darker room too.

I'm glad you got yours and love it too

Totally get what you are saying...I think the same. I am trying to decide....I love the color combo and I also think it is kind of neutral. But I do like other colors that it would not go with!

I totally understand. It's a bag where you kind of have to plan what to wear with it. I am ok with that though because it's different and just stunning.
Maybe you can check out the bag in your closet to see how many outfits it will work with?
I wear a lot of navy, black, burgundy, tan, blues & greys (boring I know). I think the only color I won't use this with is grey.
Let us know what you decide.

View attachment 3710210

Yes mine arrived early it came yesterday! I love it trying to hold back and not get a red 25 now too. I do love this bag. It is on the heavy side but the look makes up for it lol. Took it out for a spin today. I love how the blue is dark enough to look on the black side when it is in a darker room too.

I'm glad you got yours and love it too
When I scrolled down and saw your pic, I thought it was a black rogue in that lighting. Nice, love the Mickey on there!

Reactions: sb2
Butterscotch arrived all wrapped and its perfect. Here is my haul ; butterscotch and western whiplash :smile: IMG_20170526_154623.jpg