Next LV... Which one?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm about to start the process of finding the next bag I want in my collection. Do I get the Neverfull GM Damier Azur to complete my GM trifecta with my Monogram and Damier Ebene or... get this quirky beauty?

Attached Files:

2. Strictly my personal opinion, but I’d complete the trifecta and stay classic!

3. If you can swing the bright color, I say go for that one! Classics will always be available and able to buy at anytime. This one will not.

tannim44 likes this.
  4. My vote goes to Damier Azur. Very elegant and perfect for beautiful sunny days.
    Strictly my opinion, but this NF Géant is a monstrosity.

5. Get the classic. You will have more clothing options, its timeless and you know will love it forever:smile:

6. Classic option. If the limited edition were some designs on simple monogram I'd go for it. But in this case, this whole bag is really too adventurous.

7. I vote for completing the trifecta. I like the classics. I do love the pops of color with some of the new collections from LV but only with SLGs.

8. GM Azur.

That limited bag will look dated this time next year.....

PurseAddict728 and fabuleux like this.
  9. I would agree with sticking to the classics. The color palettes on this current line of the Neverfull is quite unattractive in my opinion.
    Love your comment at @fabuleux! :smile::heart:

ChampagneandChakras likes this.
  10. You called it a quirky beauty, so I say buy it and have fun with it. Then sell in 6-12 months before it's loses its value and use the money to buy the DA GM Neverfull. I'd guess you'll break even, or close to it.