next 25% of event?

However, if someone honestly knows when the event is and what it is- i'm not going to turn them away and instead I will invite them to join us for the event because otherwise the customer leaves unhappy and I don't want that to happen in my store.

You rock Sprinkles. I wish the SAs by me were more like that. :smile:

I went into my regular store today and was able to pre-order two bags from my SA. The manager there knows me and always comments on whatever bag I am carrying (which yeah, a lot of Coach SAs do).

The best part is that I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE DISCOUNT CARD WITH ME. I just said, Oh, I am looking around because I plan to use my card in the 25% off event next week. And the SA said, here, let me just order those for you now and send them out to you on Thursday. I was, like, awwww yeah! Don't buy a card off eBay, folks! Just tell your SA you know about the event and want to participate!

I got this baby :love:

10330_B4WY-1_d2.jpg

And a signature demi for my mom for xmas. Don't forget to use your discount for xmas shopping too!

This is my first post but here goes. I got a 25% off invite as well as a personal invite from the coach I shop at. My problem is that they are about a 2.5 hr drive and I just don't have that kind of time to drive to use my coupon. Would I be able to call the store and have the items shipped?

Thanks for any help!
Rebecca

Unfortunetly no, Phone orders are a HUGEEEEE no no.

This is my first post but here goes. I got a 25% off invite as well as a personal invite from the coach I shop at. My problem is that they are about a 2.5 hr drive and I just don't have that kind of time to drive to use my coupon. Would I be able to call the store and have the items shipped?

Thanks for any help!
Rebecca

I'm writing this as a sort of retraction and wanted to let everyone know that you were all right and I was wrong. :shame: I'm totally eating my words now, and I feel like such a dork for complaining here in the first place. But hey, in this case I'm glad I was wrong!! :yes: Because:

Last night I figured I'd make another trip to the Coach store by me and mainly just look at all the things on my wishlist. I told the SA there that I didn't bring the coupon with me, but wanted to look at a few things for the PCE starting the next day. She immediately told me to not worry about the coupon, and that she had a coupon behind the register that she could use to take the discount off and that I could take everything home with me that very night night. :wtf: I was like, OH YEAH!! I was SO surprised and SO happy (and spent WAY too much money). :yahoo: She told me that she had been doing that for people all day. She was SO nice and such a sweetheart. I will definitely go back to her in the future.

So thanks everyone, for proving me wrong. :smile:

:party: I love Coach! :wlae:

Glad it worked out for you pompilit! I didn't know the sa's that well at my coach but they were all so nice. The one I spoke to on the phone was the one that was helping me yesterday.
BTW, I had only purchased a scarf and a charm at the Coach boutique. I bought a lot at the outlet. So I was surprised when I received the invite. And very excited too!