News (To me, and maybe you!) Yellow MAB/MAM

GUNG

Aug 25, 2007
Many of us, including myself had thought there would be a solid yellow MAB/MAM coming out this season with the new custom hardware. After much poking around and irritating salespeople (namely those at Rebecca Minkoff's office), I now finally know that there are at this point in time only two MAB/MAM styles in yellow available, and they are the one with the pyramid studs pictured below (from the Resort Collection) and the one with silver metallic trim and flap (from the Spring Collection) pictured below.

I hope this helps some of you who were thinking about ordering the MAB or MAM. I had assumed that the yellow would be identical to the tangerine (with the exception of the color of course) but I now know that I was wrong.

So, the bottom line ladies, is if you are in the market for the MAB/MAM in yellow, be sure you know that you have two options: The yellow with silver trim and the distressed yellow with stud detail, which are both very different but very gorgeous!

Attachments

• 18595-viewsize300-front.jpg
    18595-viewsize300-front.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 96
  • yellowmab.jpg
    yellowmab.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 137
  • rebtang.jpg
    rebtang.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 116
gung, you're the best!

i think im gonna have to jump on the tangerine bandwagon too. it's soooo pretty im drooling. the yellow with silver is pretty too. i wish the other yellow didn't have studs though.

Gung...thank you so much for finding that out! I'm kind of bummed though, I like the plain yellow one the best, but don't like the studs. But I love EVERYTHING else about the bag. Don't know if I can get past the studs though or just get a yellow bag from a different designer. hmpgh.

gung, you're the best!

i think im gonna have to jump on the tangerine bandwagon too. it's soooo pretty im drooling. the yellow with silver is pretty too. i wish the other yellow didn't have studs though.

i feel the same way. thanks for all the research Gung. Maybe it's my dayquil infused haze, but can you clarify whether the spring yellow/silver will be a MA and MAM or just a MA?

Hmm...not liking the silver trim on yellow. The tangerine looks almost like a brown, which might make it easier to wear. I don't know about what to match with yellow!