News for BE lovers

bonniekir

O.G.
Feb 8, 2007
We have all been waiting for news from BE..and still nothing..I have not seen anything new for two years, and yet we still love and know the durability of the bags!!

Well, GREAT NEWS! :woohoo:The former producer of the BE bags has made his own line of bags!

The line is called MASSACCESI Handbags..check them out on the Handbags and Purses section !

Not Affiliated at all..just a handbag lover:P

Oh, Bonnie! I'm so glad you posted this! I just KNOW so many of BE's old customers will be thrilled to know that Marco Massaccesei bags are available. After all, it was MARCO who made all of BE's bags, so we can already be pretty sure we will love MASSACCESI bags too. And I don't think there will be any other BEs as we used to know them.

Marco has an FB page, a webpage, he's on Twitter and Tumbir, Instagram, and Pinterest. All of his bags are original.

And they are super gorgeous!

:yahoo::woohoo::yahoo:

We have all been waiting for news from BE..and still nothing..I have not seen anything new for two years, and yet we still love and know the durability of the bags!!

Well, GREAT NEWS! :woohoo:The former producer of the BE bags has made his own line of bags!

The line is called MASSACCESI Handbags..check them out on the Handbags and Purses section !

Not Affiliated at all..just a handbag lover:P

Super excited to know that I will be able to replace my BE addiction with Massaccesi Madness. I got tired of waiting from something new from BE. I'm in line for a Teal Minerva and a Divina (colour undecided).

Those leathers Marco has are gorgeous and the custom options are just delicious. I wish him all the best and hope he goes from strength to strength.

I also waited and waited for something new from BE and there has been nothing for 2 years now. I have bought a lovely Massaccesi Aphrodite in pearl gray with black handles/straps. It is absolutely gorgeous love the design totally different from anything that BE had in their lineup. His designs are new, fresh and modern. I have been wanting a new bag and I am used to the wonderful craftsmanship from Marco. Now that he is producing his own line I decided to indulge in a lovely new bag and his prices are really good. I will post pictures as soon as I have them sized correctly. I am already planning to get another bag from him.

Here are some photos of my new Massaccesi Aphrodite bag in pearl gray leather with black straps/handles and piping. It is really beautifully made it - just gorgeous!!!

Attachments

• Aphrodite smaller.jpg
    Aphrodite smaller.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 397
  • DSCN0731 smaller.jpg
    DSCN0731 smaller.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 403
Gorgeous!

Bonnie I would love to see your Minerva as I'm contemplating one myself.

Contessa, check out the Massaccesi thread on Handbags and Purses..here someone also posted the catalog of his..I'm so sure you will love it. We have both had similar tastes in bags, and we have both loved the craftmanship so I'm sure you will just love the new line of MASSACCESI!!:biggrin:

I am also very excited to see this new venture take off! Massaccesi Madness! I love it! The leathers and craftsmanship we have loved with refreshed style and customer service. Divina in teal, Minerva in taupe...or black? Decisions, decisions!

I love Marco's work but sadly some of his bags are too large for me. Hopefully he will soon have as big a range as BE did. His prices are so reasonable for the quality. I have an Aphrodite and a special order on the way 😜

I still want some more Rock Me Midi, LMMidi in matte leathers...
I wonder they no longer offer those designs instead ... I find the current designs and colors boring.