Newness! Wapity & Pocket Agenda!

jimmyneyugn

ohai.
O.G.
Feb 6, 2006
Okay, so I didn't really publicize it much, I've been a little busy lately. But I picked up a monogram Wapity the other day in celebratory fashion of my new job! Then on Saturday for the SoCal Meet, I got caught up in the buying everyone did, and bought a Damier Pocket Agenda!! :yahoo: haha. I :love: the Damier! It's such a nice contrast from all the monogram I have already.

And the Wapity is sooooooo useful! It's become second nature, like my iPod, when I go out and take it with me. I can't leave home without it! :yes: And I definitely notice when I have it, people are totally looking at it! :biggrin: Tee Hee! No one ever looks at my pocket agenda / checkbook wallet.

just had to share! no one else will understand my purchases! lol.

Attachments

• damier_1.jpg
    damier_1.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 115
  • damier_2.jpg
    damier_2.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 111
  • damier_3.jpg
    damier_3.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 101
  • wapity_1.jpg
    wapity_1.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 123
  • wapity_2.jpg
    wapity_2.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 124
  • wapity_3.jpg
    wapity_3.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 149
  • wapity_4.jpg
    wapity_4.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 102
  • wapity_5.jpg
    wapity_5.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 111
i used my webcam. i bought it a while ago, but it was one of the better top of the line models. hence it is able to sharpen focus on close or far objects and blur the rest, and all that jazz.

Monica Yee said:
YAY! I love the damier pocket agenda. I actually use mine as a checkbook holder though, hehe. :smile:

yup that's what i use mine as! i cut up all my credit/debit/check cards (ALL OF THEM to curb my spending!) so this forces me to spend only money i have with checks. haha.