Newest Tiffany collection! Lock Bracelet!

I’ve tried the lock on several times and keep thinking about it. Love its industrial vibe and it looks great with a JUC. I’m thinking of venturing more into yg and this seems like a great way to do mixed metals. I also dress very casually and love that you can get kind of a partial tennis look here.

Couple questions for everyone:
—Can you get the bracelet wet, as in ultrasonic or shower? I saw a YouTuber claim you could not because of the internal mechanism. With the half pave lock I would want to use the ultrasonic.
—Can anyone provide guidance on sizing to stack with Cartier? My JUC and Ecrou are all 18s. Technically I think the lock would be the right size in a large, but it isn’t quite the same.

Large lock with my stack. This is a great angle to see what I’m talking about. From this angle the size looks fine and it would seem it’s just the varying thickness of the lock that makes it seem differently sized.
IMG_2425.jpeg

IMG_1832.jpeg

IMG_1830.jpeg

IMG_2419.jpeg

Definitely can get it wet. I wear mine in the shower and sleep with it, rarely take it off. Have not used the ultrasonic on it but it’s a very sturdy piece of jewelry and I don’t thing there would be any issues.

Sizing wise. My JUC is a 15 and I got the lock in an S.
I swear the JUC and Lock is a beautiful combo. Love yours!

Glad yours has gotten wet with no issues. The YouTuber was saying something about an internal spring and rusting….which seemed odd. I would expect that if there is an internal spring it would be 18k like the rest of the bracelet and not prone to rust.

I’ve tried the lock on several times and keep thinking about it. Love its industrial vibe and it looks great with a JUC. I’m thinking of venturing more into yg and this seems like a great way to do mixed metals. I also dress very casually and love that you can get kind of a partial tennis look here.

Couple questions for everyone:
—Can you get the bracelet wet, as in ultrasonic or shower? I saw a YouTuber claim you could not because of the internal mechanism. With the half pave lock I would want to use the ultrasonic.
—Can anyone provide guidance on sizing to stack with Cartier? My JUC and Ecrou are all 18s. Technically I think the lock would be the right size in a large, but it isn’t quite the same.

Large lock with my stack. This is a great angle to see what I’m talking about. From this angle the size looks fine and it would seem it’s just the varying thickness of the lock that makes it seem differently sized.
View attachment 5983141

View attachment 5983138

View attachment 5983139

View attachment 5983140
I actually think the half pave is most beautiful in rg! Did you try that? I think the Tiffany rg is so gorgeous bc it’s not pinky and definitely more like a champagne gold with a tinge of roses if you mostly have wg I feel like their rg complements best. Only my opinion ha but hope you get the one you love!

Yes, it's actually quite hardy and I have no issues with the mechanism at all - wearing it all day/night, shower, gym and all. But I noticed that some pieces (being hand-finished) might have a "looser" closed position which might sound noisy - give it a gentle shake test when you check your bracelet.

I would suggest getting the size that fits most comfortably for you when worn as a stack, rather than whether it stacks neatly (because it won't look right at some angles, as you've pointed out too). The Large size is likely the closest fit to Cartier's Size 18 JUC/ Ecrou (or 19 for styles like LOVE). The Lock looks beautiful in your stacks already:heart: A bit off topic but is your 5 Motif Onyx+Pave bracelet in the standard size?

I actually think the half pave is most beautiful in rg! Did you try that? I think the Tiffany rg is so gorgeous bc it’s not pinky and definitely more like a champagne gold with a tinge of roses if you mostly have wg I feel like their rg complements best. Only my opinion ha but hope you get the one you love!
What’s amazing is that I was in Tiffany twice to try the lock, and I thought it was in yellow gold both times. The SA told me one was rose gold. Looking at photos I cannot tell a difference! If I decide to go ahead with the lock I want to compare both metal colors, and to look with my rg Ecrou to see what’s closest.
Yes, it's actually quite hardy and I have no issues with the mechanism at all - wearing it all day/night, shower, gym and all. But I noticed that some pieces (being hand-finished) might have a "looser" closed position which might sound noisy - give it a gentle shake test when you check your bracelet.

I would suggest getting the size that fits most comfortably for you when worn as a stack, rather than whether it stacks neatly (because it won't look right at some angles, as you've pointed out too). The Large size is likely the closest fit to Cartier's Size 18 JUC/ Ecrou (or 19 for styles like LOVE). The Lock looks beautiful in your stacks already:heart: A bit off topic but is your 5 Motif Onyx+Pave bracelet in the standard size?
Thank you! That’s great to know it’s a hardy bracelet. Large does seem like the right size but you’re right—at certain angles it looks odd. It is strange when you see so many stack photos to realize that irl a lot of bracelets (even in correct sizes) really won’t line up exactly in height. Loves or Perlees look so sleek and uniform but outside of that there’s a lot of variation.

My 5 motifs (both the onyx/pave and white gold hammered) have both been shortened by two links. They have good movement but that keeps the pave from flipping quite so much. They definitely fit closer than my bangles.

I am loving the Tiffany Lock Bracelet! My husband surprised me with the Tiffany lock pave last week and I just love how it is half YG and WG. It compliments my stack since I have YG love and a WG VCA mop 5 motif. ❤️
Beautiful!!!! Would you mind sharing the size of your Lock and the size of your Love?

It’s surprising there aren’t more two tone bangle options, because it really creates a cohesive look for those of us who like to mix metals!

Reactions: JenLovestoShop
Beautiful!!!! Would you mind sharing the size of your Lock and the size of your Love?

It’s surprising there aren’t more two tone bangle options, because it really creates a cohesive look for those of us who like to mix metals!
Sure! My love is size 17 and my lock is sized medium! 😊 I agree! I’m glad we have the Tiffany lock as an option to bring together our mix metal stacks! 😊

Reactions: N_Tonks