Newest Louis Vuitton Purchase!!

1. Today I went into the Louis Vuitton store to purchase the porte cles a vernor keychain for my Viva-cite GM. Inside my handbag, there is a little hook for your keys and I just had to have one! There were a few other items that were quite tempting and it was hard to hold back but I went in there for the keychain and that is what I came out with! But I really liked the Natural Hide Fortune keychain too as it turned out, a little too pricey for me so I had to hand it back. Maybe I will ask my hubby to buy it for me! :smile:

I have attached photos of my new purchase, please feel free to comment. Thanks!;)

DSC00777.JPG

DSC00773.jpg

DSC00775.jpg

2. All I can say is congrats!

3. By the way that bag in you avatar is a...

4. congrats congrats congrats

5. Congrats! Thanks for sharing!:love: :smile:

6. Cool, seems very handy when you need to look for keys

7. Great little piece! If you have a pochette, you can also use it to extend the strap :smile:

8. Congrats !

9. Viva-Cite GM

10. 0o0o0o that key chain thingy is great for all LV pieces!!! congrats!!!

11. Congrats on your new pieces!!

12. Your bag looks good on you! I have its little sister!

13. Congratulations! I love your bag in your avatar, it is so pretty and you don't see it around too often, at least not here!

14. Congrats! ( I love the bag in your avatar too)

15. Cute! Isn't that the same one that some people use to extend their Pochette Accessoires strap?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice