Newbie whit a question

mdmc

O.G.
Nov 10, 2007
Hi everyone. I am new here and have sure gained a lot of knowledge since I found this site. Like the 25 o/o discount. I went to my local Coach store today. When they asked if they could help I said I was loking because my friend said she would send me her 25 0/0 coupon. She said don't worry I will give you the discount. Wow! Was I happy. I have till Sunday to decide. I really like the Chelsea leather hobo.http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=9666&category_id=581
Does any one have this bag? If so how do you like it? Thanks Melonee

Hi and Welcome!!! :flowers: You will love it here.... get your checkbook prepared!!! :graucho: The Chelsea hobo is a GREAT bag!!! I have this same bag, but in the signature and I can't say enough about it... it is not too big or small, slouches cute but isn't sloppy, holds a ton but looks cute when close to empty, and it is nice and light and comfortable!! Good Luck in whatever you decide.. if you get the Chelsea, you will not be sorry!!!! :tup:

O.k I did it. I bought the Hobo. How did that happen? I went from 0 to 2 bags in 1 week. In my defense (like I need one here) one was an outlet find and the other the SA gave me the 25% off at my local Coach. Why do I have the feeling that the SA's there are going to become my best friends? Oh well I have to be good for a while, I will just have to enjoy all of your finds. :rolleyes: