Newbie went to Mulberry sales in Singapore

LuvTare

**LVoe**
O.G.
Oct 19, 2007
Hi everyone, i am NEWBIE here and sorry for my poor english.. :shame:

Last weekend my DH and me went to the sales at Hilton Hotel. That day was our 9 yrs anniversaries and i wanna get my 1st Mulberry bag as a gift.

I love the small Jody, small sam messenger bag, mabel, the seasonal baywater and a lots of bag on sales.. (Sorry, i don't know their name) :P

I want to buy the seasonal baywater (Soft tumbled leather) with silver padlock. After sales was SGD 1180, the SA told me it is worth it to buy!!!
There's a lots of choices for me, but it is my 1st Mulberry bag so i choose the classic one!!!

Finally, i got my 1st Mulberry bag!!! :P

But my DH bought another one for me as my 1st Mulberry bag... :graucho:
He told me: "There's a lots of bag on sales, but I know you are eyeing this one for long long time. Buy the bag u LOVE and NOT the bag on sales."

OMG, my sweet dear husband really buy this for me, it's a BAYWATER in chocolate colour!!!! :tup:
I am so touch and so happy!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

IMG_0678.jpg

Just wanna share my joy with you all, thanks for reading this... :smile:

Last edited:
congrats, great choice for your first mulberry.

what colours did the seasonal bayswaters that are on sale come in? i wouldn't mind one in some bright colour. i am trying very hard not to call or pop down to the shop to find out what's on sale so i won't be tempted. :P

congrats, great choice for your first mulberry.

what colours did the seasonal bayswaters that are on sale come in? i wouldn't mind one in some bright colour. i am trying very hard not to call or pop down to the shop to find out what's on sale so i won't be tempted. :P

I was at the DFS Galleria branch today and if I remember correctly, the only bayswater on sale is in white for around SGD1.6K and its the last piece.

Anyway I was looking at the other bayswaters in bright colours and I think I'm in love! They are so beautiful! :love:

I was at the DFS Galleria branch today and if I remember correctly, the only bayswater on sale is in white for around SGD1.6K and its the last piece.

Anyway I was looking at the other bayswaters in bright colours and I think I'm in love! They are so beautiful! :love:

AT Hilton got white colour, light brown, & purple pink(but sold out)...
Hilton got MORE choices!! But DFS so little... :tdown: