Newbie to YSL: Should I exchange my new Lou Camera?

I just bought this bag today from the YSL boutique. It’s my first one, so I was super excited, but when I unwrapped it at home I noticed two issues: (1) the tag lists the color as light brown, which I haven’t seen listed in any current Lou anywhere online or in store, but the bag looks the same as the dark beige, which is what I wanted. (2) There is slight creasing just above, and on the right side of the “YSL”,. I think the SA in the store took out a new one from the back, and it looked brand new based on the packing. Should I be worried about the color being listed as light brown (For a sec I wondered if maybe it’s a knock-off)? And am I being hypercritical about the creasing? I just had a similar issue with a Prada wallet, but that one was a floor model so it was a little mis-shapened. But shouldn’t a brand new bag/wallet be in pristine condition from the store? The last 2 bags I bought were a chanel and a LV back in 2018, and they were in perfect condition. Am I just being too critical now? (be honest) TIA!

Attachments

• IMG_3747.jpeg
    IMG_3747.jpeg
    229.6 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_3745.jpeg
    IMG_3745.jpeg
    113.8 KB · Views: 51
I’ll be honest, I’m not super picky.
I don’t care what the tag says tbh, and I’m not sure I see the creasing you’re referring to

If you got the color you wanted, the tag is irrelevant imo
If you’re unhappy with the quality, just ask to exchange

I almost never look at tags, nor do I keep them.

IMO that creasing is normal and I will even see it on brand new bags. And that creasing will just stay there and may accumulate a little over time and use but again, I think that is normal.
The leather looks like a soft calfskin with minimal and fine grains. Or, in other words, it's on the more smooth side. With a texture like that, it gives the leather a nice soft sheen, but it is also easier to show creasing. If that bothers you, you may want to go for a more texturized leather (pebbled leather) or more treated leather (like prada's saffiano or chanel caviar).

Around the YSL logo, it's just the way the leather is naturally pulled by the hardware. The hardware is made of metal and heavier, so wherever it is nailed onto, it will create some tension from the placement and from gravity.

If you want to get an idea of how the wear will be overtime, I suggested going to pre-loved websites like Fashionphile and looking up the bag. That's what I do before I buy the bag to see if I'm okay with how it may look over use and time.

I do see the creasing you're talking about. It would bother me as well. Go exchange it!!! It's a new product and you should get the best for your money. In the long run, damages or crease is created by you, at least you can live with it.