Newbie to CL I'm a true 10...will anything work?

KAOKim

Mar 11, 2007
I'm new to CL but love some of his shoes. I've read that in most of his shoes you have to go up at least a half size to a full size. I'm a true 10 will any of his shoes fit for me? And if so what size would I be? Thanks girls, you are the best! :yahoo:

hi i'm a US size 11 med/wide..some of them fit me,some of them don't.i think you just have to try them when you go to the store..you might be size 41-41.5 in CL's..good luck:smile:

I wouldn't buy my first pair on ebay either. It takes a lot of careful planning to decide on the style you like and learning the nuances of how each style will fit.

am also a 10 and the few pairs that I have I have gotten in 41, but I usually order two sizes to see which will fit better, but I would not take any chances on ebay if you are not familiar with the style already.

Definitely try the shoes first and I would strongly suggest you don't buy them off of ebay unless or until you get used to the differences in the shoes.

My feet have been in flux since I had a baby amost a year ago. I was a 9 in most shoes and a 9.5 in most european designer shoes. Now, I wear a 9 to 9.5 in non-designer shoes and a generally a 10 in designers, including CL's. I did have to take a 10.5 in the patent 70mm pigalles. I got a 10.5 in the metalika booties, but they are a bit tight so I probably could have taken an 11. Based on trying on the shoes you can get a feeling for your size in the different types and heel heights of CL's.