Newbie looking for any new designers out for fall?

SRDD

Aug 11, 2007
Just joined this site. I can't believe it's taken me so long to find such a wealth of information in one place! Amazing!!

I'm somewhat of a bag aficionado and looking for something new for fall. I like to try new designers to really get something unique...this is the first season in a long time that I've had trouble finding something great! Someone here must know, please help!

Just joined this site. I can't believe it's taken me so long to find such a wealth of information in one place! Amazing!!

I'm somewhat of a bag aficionado and looking for something new for fall. I like to try new designers to really get something unique...this is the first season in a long time that I've had trouble finding something great! Someone here must know, please help!

Welcome to tPF!

I don't know what your definition of a 'new designer' is, but Hayden-Harnett has been taking quite a few of us by storm - take a look at their Fall Lookbook here: http://haydenharnett.com/?action=aw07lookbook

They have several new designs and colors for the Fall season that are TDF!

Thanks Indiank!

I should mention that I do live in Canada and because the best of the best is not always found here I like to find bags I can buy online.

Thanks again!

Not sure what type of thing you're looking for, but what about Erva?

index.jpg
index.jpg

index.jpg
index.jpg

Really love the Erva's the previous person posted. I need a new evening bag and I think I just found it! I also am getting more excited every day to receive the Michelle Vale bag I just ordered. You can switch the hardware out and chose silver or gold. I love matching my jewelry to my bag.

pixel_trans.gif
fall2007collection.gif

arabesque clutch

tombé bag

travesti bag

croisé clutch

I just bought the entrechat in cloud. www.michellevale.com

I also like Be and D. Fall collection is not up yet!

ohhh I love the big links of the Erva bags!!!

WHAT?! removeable hardware!!! I love silver jewlery so generally buy bags with silver hardware but my husband continues to buy me gold jewlery (grr) I don't like to hurt his feelings so I wear it but he doesn't understand that it clashes with my bags and it drives me crazy.

Michelle Vale? She must be new I've never heard of her. I love the detail on the bags too! hmm Is she from the US, I'm not allowed to buy anymore european bags ;)

I think I'm leaning towards the Michelle Vale's. I'm stuck though, what do you think between the Tombe in midnight blue or the Travesti in black? I can't get two! (yet ;) Too many choices!!!