NEWBIE here..and curious

Oct 10, 2006
I am so glad I found this place! I just purchased a purse on ebay..and the seller directed me here! So cool to be around so many people who are equally as obsessed with Louies as I am..**ahhh what a breath of fresh air!**

I've often wanted to ask this..but never had the opportunity as none of my friends understand my extreme liking to one designer..but now...I have the chance!

1: Does your significant other know how many pieces you really own?
2: Do they realize how much you've actually spent?
3: Do they ask you "How many PURSES does one person NEED"?
4: Do you lay in bed at night thinking about the new line that just came out and wondering if you can possibly get on the pre-order list at your local LV Shop?
5: Has there ever been a Louie that you thought was UGLY?

And last but not least....

6: Have you ever maxed out a credit card on 1 shopping spree?

LOL....
My answers are:
1: NO defientely NOT! LOL
2: Again...NO definetly NOT! LOL
3: YES...all the time
4: YES....I truly need to get my hands on a MultiColor Franges Bucket Bag..so CUTE!
5: NEVER...my goal is to have 1 of each some day...LOL
6: No..but came darn close my last trip to Vegas! LOL :yahoo:

He does...he even buys some for me, what a sweetie!!!:love:

Well, yes...he was with me when I purchased them ...

I'm not sure he ever did..but you know..he thinks I'm crazy sometimes but doesn't mind too much as long as I'm happy!

4: Do you lay in bed at night thinking about the new line that just came out and wondering if you can possibly get on the pre-order list at your local LV Shop?
:shame: I can't stop thinking about LV ever

Lemme think, I'm sure there is something...

Nope

No, I use my own money but I don't like the eye rolling and the "You spent that much for that." So its easier to just let him believe they were much less.

Again, he has no idea and I don't think he really wants to know because he has stopped asking how much my accessories have cost.

Yes, that and shoes too!

YES ABSOLUTELY!

Sure. There were a few limited pieces that I really just didn't like.

God no! I don't think I could go that crazy but it might be fun to think about!

1: Does your significant other know how many pieces you really own? YES
2: Do they realize how much you've actually spent? YES
3: Do they ask you "How many PURSES does one person NEED"? Used to but not anymore...
4: Do you lay in bed at night thinking about the new line that just came out and wondering if you can possibly get on the pre-order list at your local LV Shop? NO
5: Has there ever been a Louie that you thought was UGLY? YES

6: Have you ever maxed out a credit card on 1 shopping spree? NO

1: Does your significant other know how many pieces you really own? No, but he knows it's a large number.
2: Do they realize how much you've actually spent? Same answer as above!
3: Do they ask you "How many PURSES does one person NEED"? Sometimes.
4: Do you lay in bed at night thinking about the new line that just came out and wondering if you can possibly get on the pre-order list at your local LV Shop? Not usually.
5: Has there ever been a Louie that you thought was UGLY? Yes. Just because it's LV, doesn't mean I'll like it :upsidedown:
6: Have you ever maxed out a credit card on 1 shopping spree? Nope.

Hi! Welcome to the PF! Your gonna love it here, but be careful....it's addicting!! ha ha.

1: Does your significant other know how many pieces you really own? Yes, he knows.

2: Do they realize how much you've actually spent? Yes, he helps me decide.

3: Do they ask you "How many PURSES does one person NEED"? Sometimes.

4: Do you lay in bed at night thinking about the new line that just came out and wondering if you can possibly get on the pre-order list at your local LV Shop? I think about LV Bags all day, afternoon, night, I am addicted.

5: Has there ever been a Louie that you thought was UGLY? Yes, some of the new spring line.

6: Have you ever maxed out a credit card on 1 shopping spree? NO. But, I've sure as heck WANTED too!!

1: Does your significant other know how many pieces you really own? Yes:yes:
2: Do they realize how much you've actually spent? No!
3: Do they ask you "How many PURSES does one person NEED"? All the time!
4: Do you lay in bed at night thinking about the new line that just came out and wondering if you can possibly get on the pre-order list at your local LV Shop? No because we have no shops here. But, I lay in bed hoping the trusted sellers of Ebay get some of my favorites.
5: Has there ever been a Louie that you thought was UGLY? Yes. The fringes one and the fur bags are not for me.
6: Have you ever maxed out a credit card on 1 shopping spree? I haven´t gone over my limit no.

Welcome to PF!!!

I don't own that many but I think he's kinda know

Not really..I keep him in the dark just like mushrooms :lol:

He used to do that but I think he knows the answer now, don't ask :lol:

Yup..:sweatdrop:

5: Has there ever been a Louie that you thought was UGLY? Yeah...some bags are not for me..

6: Have you ever maxed out a credit card on 1 shopping spree?Never..I don't use Credit card only Debit card. SO no $$$ no bags for me :sad:

1: Does your significant other know how many pieces you really own? Nope!

2: Do they realize how much you've actually spent? I don't think he wants to know...he just shakes his head.

3: Do they ask you "How many PURSES does one person NEED"? He understands it's a girl's thing...and I don't criticize him on his hobbies!

4: Do you lay in bed at night thinking about the new line that just came out and wondering if you can possibly get on the pre-order list at your local LV Shop? Not really, surprisingly. I'm not really into trends, and a lot of the new lines that come out don't appeal to me.

5: Has there ever been a Louie that you thought was UGLY? No; I've seen terrific deals on certain bags, but I never bought them because I knew I wouldn't love it.

6: Have you ever maxed out a credit card on 1 shopping spree? Never used a credit card...because I don't want to go into debt! :sweatdrop:

Yep.

God no, I think he thinks I've spent half of what I've actually spent, if not less(which still seems like a ridiculous amount to him).

I think he gave up on asking me that.

Rarely.

Definitely, there are a few that I really just don't like.

No way, I think I'd have a panic attack if I did that! lol

1: Does your significant other know how many pieces you really own? YES, give or take one or two :P
2: Do they realize how much you've actually spent? Very much so, I don't hide it, it my money.
3: Do they ask you "How many PURSES does one person NEED"? No and if he/they did I'd laugh.
4: Do you lay in bed at night thinking about the new line that just came out and wondering if you can possibly get on the pre-order list at your local LV Shop?Yep! thats me, I'm alway chatting about my bags and new things that are coming out.
5: Has there ever been a Louie that you thought was UGLY?YES, not everything appeals to everyone. But its too each her/his own right.

I am so glad I found this place! I just purchased a purse on ebay..and the seller directed me here! So cool to be around so many people who are equally as obsessed with Louies as I am..**ahhh what a breath of fresh air!**

I've often wanted to ask this..but never had the opportunity as none of my friends understand my extreme liking to one designer..but now...I have the chance!

LOL....
My answers are:
1: NO defientely NOT! LOL
2: Again...NO definetly NOT! LOL
3: YES...all the time
4: YES....I truly need to get my hands on a MultiColor Franges Bucket Bag..so CUTE!
5: NEVER...my goal is to have 1 of each some day...LOL
6: No..but came darn close my last trip to Vegas! LOL :yahoo:

Welcome!

Yes, he's been with me to purchase most of the LV.

He probably has a general idea. He doesn't complain about it, he understands that quality is worth spending more on. Besides, I pay for it with $$ I've earned.

Not so much about the purses, but shoes? Yes!

I do lie in bed dreaming of my next purchase and new lines, but I haven't tried to pre-order anything. Yet!

Oh yeah. In fact, I'd say maybe a third of LV really doesn't do much for me. However, the remaining two thirds...I love :heart:!

No, I couldn't live with myself if I did that. But I have thought about it! I've also considered what I'd get if I won the lottery and money was no object.

1: Does your significant other know how many pieces you really own? No, he probably thinks that I own more than I do.

2: Do they realize how much you've actually spent? Probably not.

3: Do they ask you "How many PURSES does one person NEED"? No

4: Do you lay in bed at night thinking about the new line that just came out and wondering if you can possibly get on the pre-order list at your local LV Shop? LOL, no...I have yet to be on a wait list for anything that has appealed to me!

5: Has there ever been a Louie that you thought was UGLY? Yes!

6: Have you ever maxed out a credit card on 1 shopping spree? NO!

5: Has there ever been a Louie that you thought was UGLY? No; I've seen terrific deals on certain bags, but I never bought them because I knew I wouldn't love it.

Whoops, I misread the question. Yes, there have been LVs I thought were really ugly, and I've seen great deals on them all the time but I never get them. Better to let someone else have it and love it. And some of them are just too expensive that I'm glad that I can't afford them!

1: Does your significant other know how many pieces you really own? Yes, he knows.

2: Do they realize how much you've actually spent? Yes~ but I also make sure to tell him how much I have saved!

3: Do they ask you "How many PURSES does one person NEED"? Absolutely!

4: Do you lay in bed at night thinking about the new line that just came out and wondering if you can possibly get on the pre-order list at your local LV Shop? No

5: Has there ever been a Louie that you thought was UGLY? Yes, Majority of the new spring line

6: Have you ever maxed out a credit card on 1 shopping spree? NO~ But I Could! :devil: