New York and Legit Stores

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi, I am going to NY next week and I was wondering if the site is legit and if they really have good prices on balenciaga and fendi? Thanks in advance
    Sample Sale Wholesalers

2. I went here when my company relocated from the Upper West Side to midtown and it is a VERY small store on the second floor of a building (no elevator-stairs only) crammed with bags and shoes. I went over a year ago and did not think that their prices were all that great, but that may have changed as I haven't been back there since. I'm sorry but I couldn't tell if the stuff was real or not..it seem legit but I am always skeptical. :confused1: If you are planning to go to the Macy's on 34th Street you may want to check it out anyway for yourself because it's only a block or two away. Hope this helps!

3. thanks :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice