New white suhali arrived w/ lipstick on it!

boxyandme said:
to Pidgeon92, I believe that if you call to speak with a sales manager at a LV boutique, they may make an exception to honor a return from an elux item. I've done it in the past once. They will just charge you for sales tax, but sometimes it may be worth it to be able to inspect in person. I just can't bring myself to it yet on this purchase, since saving on tax is quite substantial on this item.

You've got that right! Why else would 95% of my shopping be done online! :P

I def think you should return it but I think it was just a simple mistake, a girl at the packing plant probably was wearing lipstick and accidentally got some on her hands or something. So I doubt it would happen again.

I would personally stick with white. With spring here and summer fast approaching. Let us know what color you decide on.

PurseFanatic said:
I def think you should return it but I think it was just a simple mistake, a girl at the packing plant probably was wearing lipstick and accidentally got some on her hands or something. So I doubt it would happen again.
BF said maybe someone loves the bag so much that they kissed it? :lol:

Glad to hear that you're getting a new one.

Dang, I'm sorry that happened to you! That is quite unacceptable, but I'm glad everything turned out ok.

If you weren't going to return it, I would have suggested using Coach leather cleaner and conditioner. That stuff is awesome. Or even Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. For future reference, ya know. :smile:

Clanalois, I actually tried both, and it was much better. But there still was just a hint of a pink stain left, just visible at certain angles. I actually convinced myself that this was okay, but after the hubby said that he could see it, I changed my mind about it. (If the hubby noticed it, it must be bad). I'll have to let you know what bag #2 is like, hopefully perfect. Thanks for the suggestions!