New Wapity!!! - What Should I Use it For?

jcash454

Apr 11, 2008
My DH surprised me with a Monogram Wapity for our second wedding anniversary!!!! Pictures (mini strip) attached - I don't know how to load the pictures so you can see them any easier.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

What should I use the Wapity for??!?! Any suggestions....

I am so happy, my hubby knows how much I love LV but hasn't ever bought me an LV anything before! He went online all on his own and found the Wapity for me, so I can put my cell phone, keys, and some small makeup to keep them together in my bag. We do "traditional" wedding anniversary presents, so this year it was "cotton," and his logic was that the Wapity came in a cotton LV dustbag, I said that was totally fine by me!!!!

Anyway, I am obviously very excited and wanted to see if any of you had some fun suggestions for how to use my new WAPITY!

Attachments

• 01 Wapity-Boxed.JPG
    01 Wapity-Boxed.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 50
  • 02 Wapity-Wrapped.JPG
    02 Wapity-Wrapped.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 03 Wapity - Unwrapped.JPG
    03 Wapity - Unwrapped.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 99
Congrats on the anniversary and the wapity! It's such a cute item. I don't own one, but I know a lot of people here use it for their camera or iPod and such. I would put small items as lipgloss and tissues and stuff inside so it's organized in my bag. And you can take her on a night out with just your essentials in it! Enjoy!

What an adorable way to do anniversary gifts. The boyfriend and I are mostly traditional people, maybe once we get married we'll do the same thing. I'm sure I could find a way for him to get me LV for every anniversary ;)

I say use it for your camera or other little electronics you may have in your bag.

congratz on ur anniv and gift!!!! it fits small essentials and i love it!! i posted this pic before, when i brought my wapity out for a walk with my chihuahua baby!!

Attachments

• gucci 71452.jpg
    gucci 71452.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 118
  • gucci 71453.jpg
    gucci 71453.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 160
I am so excited to start using my Wapity, he'll (all my bags are, randomly, male) be going out for the first time shortly, when we run some errands.

Thanks for the congrats fsadeli, sarahloveslouis, and *bunny*LV*

fsadeli, your little mc wapity is adooorable

I am so excited to start using my Wapity, he'll (all my bags are, randomly, male) be going out for the first time shortly, when we run some errands.

Thanks for the congrats fsadeli, sarahloveslouis, and *bunny*LV*

fsadeli, your little mc wapity is adooorable

thank you...it's like my "cute little pet":graucho:

Thank you thank you kimalee, canadianstudies, princessDD, jennykay, LVmommy, JennyErin, Faith and SweetPurple!

I so know that the tPF'ers are the only ones that will really feel the joy with me when I get some new LV!