new vernis colours ?

1. With all the novelties coming out at the moment in the different lines....do you know if there might be new vernis colours soon ??
    It would be dreamy....:heart:

2. i hope so!! i love vernis, sadly it too feminine for a man like me to hold, thats why iw as in love with tthe mat coloction but it scrached like crazy (as it was calf leather and so was discontinued) i miss it becuse i was going to buy i piece from the collection and them it was discontinued :sad: never mind i found other lv products to spend my hard earned cash on lol!!

3. the perle is not too manly, IMO, and neither was the semi-dark blue they had. the indigo is pretty and masculine too.

i think they should release a buttery yellow color and a soft green next. that would be cute. :smile:

4. I've heard that all the Vernis colours except red will be seasonal from now on, so they *may* all be discontinued after this summer. Dont know how true this is though.

5. Is the Hazelnut on the UK site the same as Noisette or different I wonder.

6. Noisette = hazelnut in english

7. I love the Noisette color too.
    It's on elux.

8. I still need to buy a Red vernis item. The only thing I hate about it is it might transfer onto my perle reade =( I guess I can transform my Perle to a Marshmallow color if that does happen LOL

9. They used to have great vernis colors. They should bring some new ones. I would love to see a green.

10. There used to be a mint green.

11. I saw pics of that a while ago. It was a beautiful green!!!

12. Kathy ..can u show us a pic of this color?

13. oh yes- I love noisette! The only Vernis colors I miss are the silver and the bronze, but not a fan of that green or light pink.

14. my favorite colors are framboise, peppermint, fuschia and perle

a butter yellow would be amazing! I would definately snatch that color up!

15. i really miss the bronze! my fav!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice