New to YSL. ? about Muse colors

Hi, I am interested in getting a large Muse sometime this year and wondering about the colors available. Do they change often? Right now on the YSL site I see black, navy and off white. Will there be new colors coming out for the fall? Do these bags sell out quickly? And one more...is the large Muse comfortable as a shoulder bag over a coat?

Thanks!

I am 5"5, normal weight, not too skinny, and can not carry it over the shoulder. I have OS, not large, I heard that large has longer handles. They have amazing range of colors and textures, take a peek into reference library for Muse, you will be amazed.

I have the large Muse, and I can carry it over a light jacket/coat, probably not a very thick one (but then again I live in Southern California), so I don't use very thick coats often.

Also, if the current colors don't interest you, the bags are often on ebay, and as long as you get them authenticated here, you should be fine.

YSL has done some gorgeous colors in past seasons. Let us know if you need more help!

Thank you everyone. I did not know that dark brown was available now. I don't think I saw that on the site. I'll have to check again. Kind of a bummer about that it might not fit comfortably under a winter coat. Living in NY that is key for me since I do want this to be more of a fall/winter bag then spring/summer.

Does anyone know what if any colors will be coming out in the fall? I might hold off till my anniversary in October to purchase.