New to this Thread!

AmbassadorBri

UPS <3's TPF, too!
Jul 23, 2009
Hi ladies! I have several pieces of Tokidoki that I have collected over the years on my travels from boutiques, but I noticed that these items are harder and harder to find. I only buy what I know is the real deal, so I am nervous about purchasing from Ebay sellers, etc. I am looking for a particular item that is a bit older. Where would your recommend looking? Where would you safely shop online? Also, what are reputable places for people who are interested in reselling AUTHENTIC merchandise?

Sorry to ask so many questions... LOL! :biggrin: I just figured that I would seek your expert advice!

Welcome! I would love to see your current collection as of now. :biggrin:

Buuuttt, as for purchasing older Tokidoki's I think Ebay is a great place to start. (I've bought a couple from Ebay myself.) I only know of one ABSOLUTELY authentic Ebay Seller. (
73papasmurfs-Boutique) That seller has a lot of the older Tokidoki x Lesportsac bags for sale at a "Buy it Now option."

As for other sellers, I tend to buy from sellers that have 99%-100% Positive Feedback and sellers that know about the Tokidoki Line. Especially for the older bags, I'd look for pictures of the "riri m6" rainbow zipper, inside lining, the right matching qee, etc.

http://www.tokidoki-blog.com/category/guide-to-tokidoki-fakes/

That link is a guide to Tokidoki Fakes and is an acknowledge site of authenticity. (A member of TPF is the owner and it's awknowledged by the Tokidoki.it website.)

I hope that helps finding your bag!:angel:

Thank you so much! I am glad to know that there are places on Ebay that are safe, then. There are some older pieces that I am DYING to have, and I cannot get them anywhere- of course. I have also pondered the viability of re-homing some things that I do not use, and I was unsure of the best place to start. Thank you so much for all of the advice!

As of now, I have a small bracciato (sp??) wrist bracelet in the Pirata print, a messenger bag, small cosmetics pouch, a ciao (small), and the leo backpack. Love them all! I am DYING to have a NUVOLA in the Pirata print, but I can't find one anywhere... LOL!