New to the forum and my TJ Maxx Find

sands

Mar 20, 2009
Hello friends, I am new here but have been reading a lot silently. I wanted to share my purchase today from TJ Maxx,:biggrin: its a soft leather Ferchi, made in spain. The color is kind plum/ purple and hardware in burnish gold. Let me know what you think about it!
new_bag.jpg

new_bag_1.jpg

sands

Mar 20, 2009
hmm, I am too anxious to hear what others think of this bag......waiting patiently (read impatiently :P) for responses.

sands

Mar 20, 2009
hey, thanks for posting your opinion! Appreciate your honest expression, That's why I love this forum, :smile:

sands

Mar 20, 2009
Gorgeous bag! Beautiful eggplant color and the leather looks to be soft and smooshy! Sadly, nothing this nice ever turns up at the TJ Maxx stores where I live. Congrats!
it is in fact soft and smooshy, I have been looking for eggplant/purple/plum family. Thanks!

HauteMama

O.G.
Sep 22, 2006
I really like it. The color is gorgeous, and I really love the long tassle. Congratulations!

May 17, 2009
I like the color of the bag. I too have not heard of the brand, but that really does not matter to me if I like a bag. I love to use bags to spice up my outfits! Really cute!

tatu_002

Jan 8, 2008
wow gorgeous color, I am dying to get a really nice purple bag. and this bag has really cute tassels. and is it patent? if so then its great for all weather :nuts:

congrats :tup:

louch

Jan 15, 2009
Western Australia
I love the colour. Any chance of a modelling shot? It always helps to see it on someone to get an idea of slouch, shape, etc etc. Otherwise WELCOME!!

dramakitten

Feb 1, 2009
Welcome!! I like your bag very much...The color is gorgeous and it looks like a quality leather that will age beautifully. Whenever I go to spain, I always find gorgeous quality leathers that no one else here has. Congratulations!!:tup: