Jimmy Choo New to quality purses. Can anyone tell me if this is authentic Jimmy Choo?

Sinjin36smom

Jul 13, 2015
I just purchased this purse. I hope it is authentic of course. But seems good quality and I love the look so will be happy either way. Is it authentic Jimmy Choo? The inside tag is missing. I can see where it was. It is cherry or hot pink. I have more pictures if needed. It is real leather and has a woven cotton lining. I don't know if it is mohair because I don't know what mohair looks or feels like.

Thanks for any help!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 465
I just purchased this purse. I hope it is authentic of course. But seems good quality and I love the look so will be happy either way. Is it authentic Jimmy Choo? The inside tag is missing. I can see where it was. It is cherry or hot pink. I have more pictures if needed. It is real leather and has a woven cotton lining. I don't know if it is mohair because I don't know what mohair looks or feels like.

Thanks for any help!
Hello, the purse that you just purchase I think is authentic. It is hard to judge if I don't see the item close to me. But then I can help you determine if that purse really is authentic or not. Authentic Jimmy Choo's inside tag is always lilac. Inner label must be metal not plastic and commonly affixed upon leather. The font should be precise and not thick. The H on Jimmy Choo is always be crossed high. The interior lining is always moleskin not suade, fabric etc. Check the quality of the leather. Make sure that you smell your purse and smell it. It should feel, smell and look like a luxury item. A giveaway on the fake is the smell. Try checking it now and tell me your conclusions about your newly purchased purse. ;)

P.S- Is there an authenticity card? Fake will be dangling off the bag proudly displayed. After all, fake sellers need to do everything to persuade you their bag is real.

There is a JC thread to authenticate bags and you can get good advice on whether or not the bag is authentic. From the pictures you've posted, if the outside zipper is plastic, I would be concerned, don't think JC uses outside plastic zippers to my knowledge. I've owned JC bags for many years and don't remember plastic outside zippers. Also, don't recognize the style, it looks like a version of the Lohla, but not the Lohla. However, to be sure go to the authenticate this bag thread.

QUOTE=mashedpotato;28861032]Hello, the purse that you just purchase I think is authentic. It is hard to judge if I don't see the item close to me. But then I can help you determine if that purse really is authentic or not. Authentic Jimmy Choo's inside tag is always lilac. Inner label must be metal not plastic and commonly affixed upon leather. The font should be precise and not thick. The H on Jimmy Choo is always be crossed high. The interior lining is always moleskin not suade, fabric etc. Check the quality of the leather. Make sure that you smell your purse and smell it. It should feel, smell and look like a luxury item. A giveaway on the fake is the smell. Try checking it now and tell me your conclusions about your newly purchased purse. ;)

P.S- Is there an authenticity card? Fake will be dangling off the bag proudly displayed. After all, fake sellers need to do everything to persuade you their bag is real.[ QUOTE]

The newer Choos do not have a lilac nameplate.