New to Prada, Please Help

farmerswife

Miss you boy!
Jun 6, 2007
I am very very new to Parada, I am so in love with this bag. I must have one. This is just bad timing for this listing, I am waiting for a bonus check that should be here the end of the month. Can anyone tell me the style number or another way to search for this bag. I will be able to purchase new when the bonus check comes and would love to have this as my first Prada.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160208267043&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=006

TIA, I am so desperate.

What about indulgencehandbags.com or dluxbags.com or ampmfashion.com? Why do they make it so difficult. I simply want this beautiful bag, my first Prada and everywhere I turn it looks like I am looking at FAKES!!!!!!!!!!! I know it is an older bag, I am slow to decide and see nothing in the current season that truly meets my needs. I dream about this silly bag. Any help would be so appreciated.

I'd say no no to any websites other than what was mentioned (styledrops and r-f.com). Yes, you can get some from reputable sellers on ebay but try these two websites first. Also, bluefly.com has some great pradas that are legit.