New To Me - Balenciaga Violet SGH Work From LVR

Thanks hmwe, libertania, and everyone! I wore the bag for the first time today, and it looked spectacular. I wore a simple green cotton gored knee length Old Navy skirt with a white Petit Bateau t-shirt, and my Ralph Lauren alligator white sandals. The violet looked great against the green. Darn, I should have taken a photo. I'll take one the next time I wear it. :smile: I love the size, love the leather, just love everything about it!

That would be awesome to see!!

I never really thought of myself as gal that could carry a purple bag but yours is making me re-think that :whistle:
Thanks hmwe, libertania, and everyone! I wore the bag for the first time today, and it looked spectacular. I wore a simple green cotton gored knee length Old Navy skirt with a white Petit Bateau t-shirt, and my Ralph Lauren alligator white sandals. The violet looked great against the green. Darn, I should have taken a photo. I'll take one the next time I wear it. :smile: I love the size, love the leather, just love everything about it!

I carried my violet work today - here is a photo - I'm still in love:heart:
kaysviolet.jpg

lovelygarments, i really need a violet bag and searched the forum and of course... it ended up opening your old thread.

whew.. seems a lot of balenciaga road leads to you... seriously im curious about the difference on eggplant color vs violet...
and you have the answer again...

just wondering if you also have a violet first or a violet city?

i can't make up my mind on the size that i would go for.

by the way, how are you liking the 2007 tomato city??? :heart: i just happened to make an offer on that and of course you went " buy it now.":P
Not that I mind, you saved my credit card from further damage this time!!! But not for long as I am again on a lookout for my next purchase:Push:.. hence the violet debacle!!!:heart:

She arrived at 10:15 A.M. Here are photos!

violet.jpg

violet1.jpg

violet2.jpg

violet3.jpg

violet4.jpg

I have shown my new violet next to my Balenciaga eggplant city. I have also shown both of them next to an eggplant that I grew in my garden. ;) I love my new bag!!! I wasn't sure about the SGH, but in real life, love it! Can't wait to use it. Now we are going out to Waffle House - yes, an upscale eatery - what can I say! I love their waffles - they are kind of skinny and so good!
SO I AM TURNING SOME OF THE DIE HARD RH FANS INTO GH?
THAT IS ONE GIGANTIC EGGPLANT!!!
AND THAT WORK, THE LEATHER IF YUMMY! THANKS FOR THE COMPARISON SHOTS. EGGPLANT LOOKS TERRIFIC TOO!
:tup::P