New to Louis Vuitton...

Tara2294

Apr 18, 2006
Hi I just found this site and am soooo happy I did! I have been going crazy trying to decide which Louis Vuitton bag to purchase and this has helped so much. I fell in love with the white theda gm, but the price range was too high. I finally decided on the Batignolles Vertical and I love it. Anyone have any opinions on this bag? I'd love to hear them! :biggrin:

I like the Batignolles vertical, but I love the batignolles horizontal.

For me, it is so much easier to find things in a bag that is wider and shorter, rather than narrower and deeper.

You could try both on before making a decision....

I love the shape of the batignolles vertical, but I think it might be easier to arrange and reach things in the horizontal. But like Khoipond suggested, you should try both on before deciding.

Thank you guys so much! I actually went to Pittsburgh yesterday and decided on the vertical. I wasn't that excited about the horizontal...I think I'm too tall for it...the vertical just looked better.

Welcome! Best bet is to go to the store and see them for yourself. I know some people have changed their minds after going to the store. Different bags fit people differently.

I have the batignolles vertical and it is one of my favorite bags. Very easy to reach in and out of, and love that it has one deep pocket and a narrow pocket for a cell phone or keys. One of these days I will take pics of myself wearing it. I highly recommend it!!