New to Coach*

socalgrl86

Mommy Extraordinaire
Aug 20, 2006
Hi! I am usually on the LV forum because at first those were my only fav bags but I have fallen in love with Coach and I need your help! I am looking for a good size tote that I can carry all of my items in plus some things for my babies. I am posting up a list of things I carry so you can have an idea for what I need to carry. I would appreciate any ideas on which bag I should look into. Also, I really like the colors brown,white and gold so anything around those colors would be cool! :smile:

Things I carry:
Wallet
Moto Razr
Ipod
Make up bag
sunglasses
glasses and case
agenda
magazine
diapers
small bag of wipes
small toys
little snacks

You should check out coach.com! Personally, I looove the Hamptons leather totes and duffles, and also the Chelsea leather satchel. Many gorgeous bags to choose from! Why don't you pick a few that you like, post 'em here, and get some opinions?

I like the new large signature totes that have space for a monogram. There's one in khaki and gold that's particularly nice. I haven't preferred Coach monogram in four or five years, and this one actually turned my head.

Here are some totes
10079_SBKWT_t.jpg
Soho Signature Tote $398

10124_BKHGD_t.jpg
Signature Stripe it has gold $298 the travel size is $398

My favorite. Can't wait to have kids LOL.
6429_SVK3_t.jpg
Optic sig baby bag$398, even comes with a changing diaper pad. Also comes in black or blue or pink. So cute.

Personally, I really like the gallery totes, but it may be a tad small for all the essentials you have on the list. Then again, you never know...it may be just perfect. You'll never know until you try it though.

I am a big fan of the gallery totes, too. I think they look a little sharper than the others, but that may be because they are slightly smaller, like harm0ni said. Try it, though!