new to coach, please help! :)

Hi - I am a huge fan of this wristlet!!! I have this one in UV and cognac (and I'm planning to get it in mint!) and for me it is completely functional and nice to look at! I agree, it does hold a ton! Right now I have 8 cards, cash, oil absorbing sheets (all in the card areas/pocket) a chap stick, lip gloss, bronzer, compact mirror, concealer, mascara (small size sample from dept store), eyebrow pencil, lip balm, gum, and some random receipts/papers and there is still some room to spare!! the small tassels are so cute! i've received a lot of compliments on it - i don't think i've ever received compliments on a wristlet before! for me, it's great if I don't want to take my whole bag somewhere, I can just grab the wristlet and have everything I need! hope that helps!

Hi - I am a huge fan of this wristlet!!! I have this one in UV and cognac (and I'm planning to get it in mint!) and for me it is completely functional and nice to look at! I agree, it does hold a ton! Right now I have 8 cards, cash, oil absorbing sheets (all in the card areas/pocket) a chap stick, lip gloss, bronzer, compact mirror, concealer, mascara (small size sample from dept store), eyebrow pencil, lip balm, gum, and some random receipts/papers and there is still some room to spare!! the small tassels are so cute! i've received a lot of compliments on it - i don't think i've ever received compliments on a wristlet before! for me, it's great if I don't want to take my whole bag somewhere, I can just grab the wristlet and have everything I need! hope that helps!

That gives a great idea of the size :smile: thankyou!