New to CL

Here's a 2nd pair I have on pre-order at Nordstrom. Picking them up on the 17th, will post modeling pics then.
What do you think, ladies? They come in this "camel" color & black at Nordstrom, but NM has a nude/light peach color too!
I bought one for my mom in this same camel color but wonder if I should have gotten her one in black instead?? :confused1: To me, this camel color is gorgeous irl.
CL.jpg

wildorchids, I love your first pair. I also like the color of the camel ones.....more so than black or nude. Congrats.

Maybe see if your mom would like the black since you already have the camel. If she wants the camel too, no big deal if you have the same pair. :smile:

Hi oo_let_me_see, I don't mind having the same color with my Mom. We have quite a few with the same color. It's too bad she's a 6 1/2 when I'm only a 5 or we'd be able to share shoes!! Just want to get her something she can wear every day.
Do you think it would be bad to wear this camel color with all black outfit?

I love the camel color. It's such a warm and pretty color. Also, the nude kid leather is hard to keep clean. I had nude kid Declics for a little while and felt like they got dirty when I even touched them.