New to Chanel and need help with these two wallets (pics)

vanbruntsa

purses/shoes/bling!
O.G.
Feb 16, 2008
Hi!

I am new here and this is my first purchase. I know nothing about Chanel and came across these great deals on Bluefly.

Which wallet is better? More classic? Better quality? Does anyone own any of these two?

I am only going to keep one. I like the size, because it can fit my Iphone and I can use it as a clutch.

The only major difference between the two is the color, style and material. The insides are the same except one says Made in France and the other says Made in Italy.

The one on the left is grey and black and pebbled leather and the one on the right is ivory and quilted leather.

Any help would be great appreciated :smile:

Attachments

• ch 001.jpg
    ch 001.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 226
i dont own either. the first one is what? diamond quilt? idk. and the second cambon. I looooove the cambon. Id say the first one might hold up longer. im not sure what its made of but u said pebbled, so im going to say caviar. I think the cambon is lambskin, again its hard to tell and i know its more delicate, plus its pure white and will get dirtier quicker.

i dont own either. the first one is what? diamond quilt? idk. and the second cambon. I looooove the cambon. Id say the first one might hold up longer. im not sure what its made of but u said pebbled, so im going to say caviar. I think the cambon is lambskin, again its hard to tell and i know its more delicate, plus its pure white and will get dirtier quicker.

The one on the left with the silver hardware is the grey embossed leather medium flap wallet.

The one on the right with the big CCs is the ivory quilted leather logo flap wallet. It is actually ivory/goldish and not pure white so prob won't get that dirty.

Not sure what either are made out of. Just curious as to which one is a better one to keep :smile: