New Sunnies!!!

If theyre comfy and sit on your nose well, and you like them, then dont return them, usually I find if glasses fit well, thats the deciding factor for me....wear them for about an hour, that will help you decide!!

wow, I'm in the same boat as you, I want to buy LV sunnies too but have no nearby boutiques sO I have to do some tpf research..LOL.

I like the color on you, but maybe the shape is too big??? have you thought about the soupcon pm or gm?? those are the ones I'm planning on buying....

wow, I'm in the same boat as you, I want to buy LV sunnies too but have no nearby boutiques sO I have to do some tpf research..LOL.

I like the color on you, but maybe the shape is too big??? have you thought about the soupcon pm or gm?? those are the ones I'm planning on buying....

You know I thought these ones would work being they looked similar in style to my Dior's (which I truly Adore) but they come out a little farther, they're pretty dramatic. Unfortunately I also find that round or oval doesn't work on my face, although the soupcon's are beautiful they probabaly won't work either. *sigh* I think i'm gonna keep em, I just can't stop looking at them. I'll make them work!! LOL

You know I thought these ones would work being they looked similar in style to my Dior's (which I truly Adore) but they come out a little farther, they're pretty dramatic. Unfortunately I also find that round or oval doesn't work on my face, although the soupcon's are beautiful they probabaly won't work either. *sigh* I think i'm gonna keep em, I just can't stop looking at them. I'll make them work!! LOL

lol..as long as you're happy with them! :yes: may I ask how much this style is in CDN?