New Stud

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. How much does a new stud cost for a Roxy. Would you get it repaired before selling or just price it accordingly :smile:

Opinions appreciated

2. Think its £15. I would get it repaired first, personally.

3. The title of the thread piqued my interest :graucho: but I'm afraid I have no useful info to give you-sorry

4. I was thinking "OMG Im SURE I already replied to this!!" ... thought I was losing the plot!! :lol:

I did - you posted this question twice! Phew!

5. :roflmfao:

6. Me too!!!

I think it depends on whether the Roxy is very desirable, in otherwise perfect condition and backed up by a convincing receipt. I would certainly pay you much less for a bag that I would have to go to the trouble to repair unless it was a very starry one.

7. Thought i had posted it already but its not showing up for me sorry for posting twice

All points taken but not sure if I can be bothered to get it repaired may just list it and take a large hit on it but it is in vgc apart from the stud
    better say no more as don't want to get into trouble Thanks for your thoughts :smile: