New storm hoodie?

snoopa

Mar 22, 2007
The men's storm hoodie doesn't look like this, so what is this? Is this a new one that has not been released yet? an old one? something he made only for himself? :shrugs:

I like the little blue Tokidoki logos.

DSCN1558_b.jpg

hi... this is my first post to the TPF...

that hoodie is sold in italy, as well a a girl's version (white/pink... with the cherry blossoms i think, i dont remember well) but yeah its available for everyone. :yes:

heh, it is kinda cool...dang i need a hoodie, especially if i get a new job and gotta catch bus lolz...dont wanna drive when i get my car anyway..waste gas & gotta pay for parking lmfao.

Oh, I saw that guy's listings earlier. He had one that was listed as "new with tags" "distressed wash" and it was thin as all get out and had a hole in it. At least he admitted to the whole in it. Not sure if they are authentic tho.

hi... this is my first post to the TPF...

that hoodie is sold in italy, as well a a girl's version (white/pink... with the cherry blossoms i think, i dont remember well) but yeah its available for everyone. :yes:

Oh do you have some online store that has pictures of it?! The one with cherry blossom sounds cool! :graucho: .

Thanks! I didn't notice it doesn't have a zipper.
I gotta have my zipper, too hot inside those things.

But the prices, yeah, that's so expensive.

That store that sells that cactus cat tees, also has 2 solid colors tokidoki tees?! wtf?