New St. Germaine - PM or MM???

Apr 20, 2009
Just saw this bag IRL yesterday and love it! I originally wanted the MM because it will hold so much more, but when I tried it on, it seemed a little big on me. The PM is the perfect size, but just won't hold as much. So undecided!

Which do you think will sell better for LV?

Just saw this bag IRL yesterday and love it! I originally wanted the MM because it will hold so much more, but when I tried it on, it seemed a little big on me. The PM is the perfect size, but just won't hold as much. So undecided!

Which do you think will sell better for LV?
I think the MM for sure!! I like the leather panels on the chain, I think it will make the bag more comfortable. I also prefer the shape of the MM. I think the MM will sell better because the size fits more people. Both are gorgeous though!

I think the MM for sure!! I like the leather panels on the chain, I think it will make the bag more comfortable. I also prefer the shape of the MM. I think the MM will sell better because the size fits more people. Both are gorgeous though!

+1
I agree, I think the leather panels on the chain would make it lot more comfortable. The new St. Germain is so gorgeous, you cant go wrong! Just buy whichever best suits your needs (or what your heart wants).

Does anyone happen to know about the pricing on the PM vs. MM?

Thanks!

I like the PM. It is true the MM has shoulder pad, but when it is not fully stuffed, the MM looks flat and bending inward. The PM is not that small, I am able to fit in all my basic essentials, and the PM looks wonderful all 3 ways: handheld as clutch, crossbody and as shoulder bag.