New Speedy 25 and question about new charm

Winterfell

Oct 26, 2013
IMG_0409.JPG IMG_0412.JPG I just picked up a Speedy 25 from the boutique and also a bag charm. I'm really happy with the bag but when I look closely at the charm it already has quite a few faint scratches and marks on it. Is this normal for these charms to scratch easily - I'm debating whether to exchange for something else. Thanks for your help.

I don't own any charms but I would hope they would be protected until purchased :sad: Was it a display? I would probably return it unless the scratches are just inevitable, but I'd still not be happy that my brand new charm was scratched at purchase.

I don't own any charms but I would hope they would be protected until purchased :sad: Was it a display? I would probably return it unless the scratches are just inevitable, but I'd still not be happy that my brand new charm was scratched at purchase.
I think maybe it was - when I first visited the store they didn't have the bag I wanted in stock so I asked the SA to reserve the items for me when they came in to stock. I think it must be the charm which was on the display stand as it's not one that's available on the UK website so maybe older stock perhaps? The charms were on a stand together so I'm sure they could scratch against each other.

To be honest, even if it was perfect when you got it, it would scratch as soon as you put it on your bag. I have quite a few of the bag charms, and it happens to all of them. It really doesn't notice when on your bag though and I really love the charms, so it's never bothered me. I just expect it now.

View attachment 3583455 View attachment 3583456 I just picked up a Speedy 25 from the boutique and also a bag charm. I'm really happy with the bag but when I look closely at the charm it already has quite a few faint scratches and marks on it. Is this normal for these charms to scratch easily - I'm debating whether to exchange for something else. Thanks for your help.
Congrats on both items !!! I LOVE bag charms . I have quit a few of them . Mine are not scratched that much at all . If this bothers you , I would return it and get a new one . If you love this style , just get the same one . It should be fine . I can not promise it will not get a small scratch down the road . But at least it will come without one . gl :smile:

Reactions: Winterfell