New Soft Jackie Hobo

I probably saw it when I was in the boutique last, but I don't recall it as I go for more boxy type bags. I do recall seeing the Jackie Soft line in general and thinking they looked gorgeous and the leather amazing.

I was in gucci the other day. I saw this bag from afar, didn't want to love it since it's out if my price range LOL! I can't comment on quality or texture but the look of it is just so classy. I would go for it if I could!

I was toying with a Soft Jackie instead of getting a new BV (I really wanted a new BV hobo) and the Soft Jackie is basically a fabulous hobo and cheaper than the BV I went for in the end. I've already had a Jackie (now my niece's) and I still have a Bouvier, all the Jackies and Bouviers are supremely practical and effortlessly chic and this new version is no exception. The Jackie is iconic and the leather on the Soft is absolutely premium class but I don't like that it's not lined. If you will you use it constantly then it's worthwhile but you must try it on.