New SLG and my 10 year old cles - how are yours holding up?

Luba87

O.G.
Oct 10, 2012
Hi LV friends!

I got this pretty little 6 key beauty a few days ago, she still has that new yummy smell :biggrin::heart:
I am giving my 10 year old DE cles a break, after using it for my keys and wallet non stop daily. I was debating getting a new one but went with the 6 key instead and so far I'm loving it.
My cles is in rough shape lol. I am wondering if my wear on it is normal for its age, anyone else have an old cles? I'd love to see some pics :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_9892.jpg
    IMG_9892.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 167
My 2008 monogram clés is looking worn, but not nearly as badly worn as yours because it was only in constant use for about five years. The monogram is faded and wearing off at the high points of the "grain" and the hardware is showing normal wear. The stitching is still completely intact, the edge is only slightly bowed, and nothing egregious immediately hits the eye.

Reactions: Luba87
Mine is more than 7 years old, faded and old but I still love it and use it every single day. A few days ago I just purchased 6 key rings. Comparing the canvas print, the key pouch looks faded, hardware less shiny and beaten up.

C5481DDE-9440-4F4C-9BDA-4ABC0BC3C63D.jpeg