New Silver Mirror KEEPALL!!!! Pics

1. HI all,

You all know what kind of luggage addict I am. Well I was browsing the new for some new luggage pieces and guess what I found! Its beautiful but not very practical. I wish Marc Jacobs would have done something cool to the original monogarm canvas. I just dont see this as a usable luggage piece. What do you all think?:supacool:

silver keepall.jpg silver keepall 2.jpg
  2. its beautifal, but i dont think id use it, perhaps in the gold color. :smile:

3. Perfect luggage to go to the moon..
    Seriously it's pretty..

4. Great piece if you like to attract attention to yourself.

5. Yup..can't carry it when you are a fugitive LOL

6. Wow shiny:lol:

7. I kinda like it. I bet it looks better in person. I aggree that perhaps gold would be better? Or maybe even bronze?

8. Imagine someone checking it at the airport, they would never, ever see it again. lol

9. ^ LOL I bet airport security would have to wear sunglasses to even look at these up close :supacool:

10. what would someone even wear with that!

11. Those better not be finger prints! I am a finger print NAZI!!!!

12. i would ratherr get the papillon or the speedy... the material seems scratchable....

13. Definitely not something I would spend my money on.
    Too bright too flashy and too out there. IMO

14. I luvvv this. It's freakin' hotttttt!! But again,.....its toooooo pricey at > $3,000. Damn u lv................ lol

15. I'm not too crazy about it..too shiny :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice