New Shipping Concept???

When you spend that amount of money on something the packaging really does add to the experience! Thanks for sharing and congrats on your lovely bag.

I agree packaging should be part of the experience. Thank you.

My mini brooklyn from Macy's had a white dustbag while my mini brooklyn from coach had the new black one.

Must be the ones coming directly from Coach.

Coach looks like they have stepped up their presentation with a new shipping look.
View attachment 2758144
View attachment 2758145
View attachment 2758146
And new dustbag
View attachment 2758147
And a bag that's been revealed before
View attachment 2758148

Congratulations on your new bag - beautiful!

I too was impressed with the new packaging (Nordstrom style box - but even heavier!). My Dakotah from JAX had the black dustbag, but Dakotah from FP had the white dustbag. I'm hoping it's because the black were just coming in, and they're finishing off the white - ). After years of smashed, poorly packaged boxes - they finally got it right!

Way to go Coach! Much nicer than those big old taped up boxes that they used to send, much nicer!
Yes much nicer than the big boxes with the bag swimming inside.

Love the bag too, congrats!
Thank you

Congrats! The packaging is a step in the right direction.
Yes it is a good step in the right direction.

My dakotah did not come looking like that. Same old dust bag, same old packaging.
I guess it must be a recent change but its a good one. :smile:

Wow! Very nice packaging. So nice to see from Coach! And nice bag!
Yes really nice change.

Congratulations on your new bag - beautiful!

I too was impressed with the new packaging (Nordstrom style box - but even heavier!). My Dakotah from JAX had the black dustbag, but Dakotah from FP had the white dustbag. I'm hoping it's because the black were just coming in, and they're finishing off the white - ). After years of smashed, poorly packaged boxes - they finally got it right!

Yes I am very impressed.