New Sea Foam double handled small tote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I posted this photo in another thread but I wanted to show my new small tote. I usually don't buy tote bag styles, but this was small and so cute. I love it, the ostrich embossed leather is different so I had to get used to that but I just love this style and size. Hard to find this color also. :tender:

[​IMG]

2. Cute bag!

3. Where did you find this? It's my favorite color in ostrich! I have the same bag in green. It took a week or so for the leather to loosen up a bit but now it's so soft and much easier to get in and out of the bag.

4. #4 Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
    Took a while to find it.

5. I was hoping Dooney would bring it back this spring.

6. Very cute and pretty spring color. Enjoy :smile:

7. Lovely :love: Perfect spring color!

8. Mornin' TM!

This really is a cute bag! And I love the color! I wish I could downsize my junk so I could carry it. I like the style so much I gave it a try, but I had to return it, because it was too small for me. But every time I see it, I think maybe I should try again. :rolleyes:

Congrats! Thanks for the pic!

9. #9 Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2014
    Thank you.

I like to carry medium structured bags. I love the way they stand up and hold the shape.

It holds everything I need since I like to carry just what I need. I just love this bag.:tender:

[​IMG]