New scarf

I asked was it LE and was told NO, it is just a new line they were trying. However, if it does not do well I suspect it will not always be available. I do not know what the corail looks like. I must admit I have been thinking about the Graffiti since seeing it yesterday. IF it is a LE item I say go for it. You can always get the Leo Stole. Hope that helps. Are you near a boutique? I'm surrounded by LV boutiques. I hit 3 yesterday:graucho:

Hi..again...
The Corail Leo Stole's backgroud color looks like pink( but a bit pale?)and leo printing is in blue...so it is kinda pink Leo Stole...I haven't seen it IRL though..
BTW lucky you that LVs are all around near you..for me they are a bit far away..have to ask DH to drive there...hehe...maybe that's good for me..
Thank you for sharing your opinion..you are so sweeet..!!!

Last edited:
sylvericon said:
OMG.. I can't stop thinking about it... this is a dilemma.. I love it.. In love with it.. do you think it's gonna be very versatile? I just bought a St. Petersbourg Stole in Grey.. It is a love too but I am not sure if I can pull it off on casual clothes..

I think it would be a nice pop of color on a neutral outfit but it all depends on your personal style.