New Scarf Info!

Cal

Bum Chum
Jan 27, 2006
Just got off the phone to my SA in Amsterdam and the new Fall/Wintson scarves are starting to trickle in. Amongst them are some special release scarves celebrating the 70th anniversary of Hermes Scarves. They are 70cm x 70cm and made with an "Antique" Silk. One of the patters is the same as the Christmas Card Hermes sent out (the "Shall we Dance" design) in a Gold and Black colourway! The SA said they price is €200 for these scarves. Can't wait to see them, I have one put aside and will go and have a lookey-loo next week.

Cal, looking forward to your update!

Here are some pictures of Carnet de Bal (Rose Shocking) and Projets Carres (Rouge Carmin). These patterns aren't what I usually go for, but once I folded Projets Carres, it was stunning, and this new red is lovely.

Attachments

• CIMG3405.jpg
    CIMG3405.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 90
  • CIMG3407.jpg
    CIMG3407.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 176
  • CIMG3408.jpg
    CIMG3408.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 76
attachment.php

my store just got this one in, just one i believe. it's very pretty and the leather is "textured" it's a very pretty scarf.

there is also one that has "stuff" that would be in one's pockets, like paper clips, pieces of paper, kind of whimsical. the gris/orange one is very pretty!

I loved that Christmas card...its still hanging on my fridge!

So did I (although I do not have mine any longer). You can bet that is one design I will want, although a colorway other than the one on the card would be more flattering for me.

Thanks so much for sharing all that wonderful information, Cal and sharing the lovely picture, Orchids!