New Puzzle Bag!

Did you decide? I’m eyeing both also but have decided to go for the sand/mink combo as I live in Sweden and we have 4 seasons, personally I feel that colour goes well all year round.

Did you decide? I’m eyeing both also but have decided to go for the sand/mink combo as I live in Sweden and we have 4 seasons, personally I feel that colour goes well all year round.
I did decide and also chose the sand/mink! I agree the color goes well year round. While the tan is gorgeous, I love the texture of the sand/mink just a little more!

I did decide and also chose the sand/mink! I agree the color goes well year round. While the tan is gorgeous, I love the texture of the sand/mink just a little more!
I also would have chosen the sand/mink color. Great choice. It's a newer color and is really gorgeous. Plus, a handbag in that color can be used year round especially if one lives where there are distinct seasons. I tend to buy handbags in bright colors, but I can use and wear bright colors year round here in Los Angeles. But, I would have even chosen the sand/mink color for my seasonal situation. I just posted photos of my bright orange and also my bright fuchsia Puzzles on the Loewe Sub thread. It's great that Loewe has so many great handbag colors.

I also would have chosen the sand/mink color. Great choice. It's a newer color and is really gorgeous. Plus, a handbag in that color can be used year round especially if one lives where there are distinct seasons. I tend to buy handbags in bright colors, but I can use and wear bright colors year round here in Los Angeles. But, I would have even chosen the sand/mink color for my seasonal situation. I just posted photos of my bright orange and also my bright fuchsia Puzzles on the Loewe Sub thread. It's great that Loewe has so many great handbag colors.
Thank you! I was thinking this was a good color for year round! I love all the Loewe colors. I might need to get a mini puzzle in one of the gorgeous yellows! I love your orange and fuchsia puzzles, so beautiful!

• Love
Reactions: pursekitten
You're welcome. I'm sure that you will love your new Puzzle. Enjoy. They're great handbags.

Since the 1970s, back in my teens and onward, I have owned a lot of different handbags by a lot of designers, design companies and in a lot of price ranges and have also known about Loewe since the dinosaurs were still walking the land. LOL! But, the Puzzle style is one of my favorites and I'm so glad that Loewe hipped up their handbag designs. The Puzzle is understated, modern, and functional. I also like the smaller, zippered opening with a flap as it helps to prevent pickpocketing situations.

You're welcome. I'm sure that you will love your new Puzzle. Enjoy. They're great handbags.

Since the 1970s, back in my teens and onward, I have owned a lot of different handbags by a lot of designers, design companies and in a lot of price ranges and have also known about Loewe since the dinosaurs were still walking the land. LOL! But, the Puzzle style is one of my favorites and I'm so glad that Loewe hipped up their handbag designs. The Puzzle is understated, modern, and functional. I also like the smaller, zippered opening with a flap as it helps to prevent pickpocketing situations.
This is my first Loewe and I understand the love for the brand. Before purchasing I did some research and read many reviews and saw very few, if any, negative comments. Many people compared the brand to a Spanish Hermès, which I thought interesting. I love the understated yet beautiful design of the puzzle. You can tell just by looking at it that it’s a high quality piece and there are no obvious logos that take away from the actual beauty of of the bag!

I just ordered the small puzzle in sand/mink. I have a medium tan that I adore. I had hoped to buy a preloved small puzzle with feet and the wider strap, but with all the recent negative experiences that I (and many others) have had with TRR and other resellers, I’ve decided to limit my purchases to new (and returnable, if needed) stock. I hope I love it IRL!