new purple and punk bags in stock

lizling654

BizziLizzi
Mar 22, 2007
in the trafford centre manchester, Selfridges have the purple giant stud range in stock. (with the large silver studs). they have a few different styles in stock, and they are able to mail order out. also they have a limited punk bag in stock, which matches the studded purse. currently the store have both in stock. they are the most beautiful bags this season. the best balenciaga have ever done. give them a call and see.

in the trafford centre manchester, Selfridges have the purple giant stud range in stock. (with the large silver studs). they have a few different styles in stock, and they are able to mail order out. also they have a limited punk bag in stock, which matches the studded purse. currently the store have both in stock. they are the most beautiful bags this season. the best balenciaga have ever done. give them a call and see.

Was almost sold the punk purse/wallet over the phone yesterday. Horrendous price put me off. How desirable is it in the flesh?

Whoops - I have located and ordered what I believe to be the black 'punk' wallet referred to here in Harvey Nichols, Edinburgh.

Did any of you buy the one that was in Manchester (which had gone when I rang) and can you tell me what you thought of it?