NEW Purchases!!! Legacy Slim Tote and...

gettinpurseonal

Can I bathe in them?
O.G.
Mar 31, 2007
Here are my 2 new purchases. Got them at the outlet and I love them!!! They were $263 for the Legacy slim tote and $215 for the men's Soho leather drafting tote.

Attachments

• IMG_3747.JPG
    IMG_3747.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_3748.JPG
    IMG_3748.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 98
I was not sold on the slim tote until I tried it on at the outlet and the size and shape is perfect for the stuff I hold. I am now a fanatic!!! I can get to my stuff easily without having to dump stuff out and I can hold just a little or I can add a water bottle, magazine, hairspray, and mail. Wow! This bag is so handy I highly recommend it!! Can be worn on shoulder or crook of arm and not heavy in my opinion, at least compared to others I've worn. Also, the men's soho tote pictured above looks so much better in person. The leather is so thick and soft and smells so good. It stands up and holds its shape and is *very* lightweight. Really nice for work or travel.

OMG! Those are wonderful wonderful deals you got!

I, too, am a fan of Legacy slim tote, although mine is the natural color. I don't trust myself with a white bag.

You seem to be drawn to white bags, judging from your collection. May I ask how you keep them clean?