New purchases from my shopping weekend in Milan!!!

Okay, now I'm dysfunctional with envy :P

:heart: the stuff Stefy and I'm glad you're back. Missed you girl! You never told me how you like the books!

Perja said:
Okay, now I'm dysfunctional with envy :P

:heart: the stuff Stefy and I'm glad you're back. Missed you girl! You never told me how you like the books!

Oh thanx:shame: ,you're right my friend!!!I've been very rude!!:Push: Sorry!!I loved your books,great and very very funny!!!:yes: Thank you again for them!!I'm happy you like the stuff,but i'm even happier you missed me!!!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: A flower for you!!:flowers:

Hi stefyp, it's me Kerri i went to Convivio as well,not as fruitful as yours but i managed to buy 2 Gucci porte-monete(loose change holders),a Moncler quilted coat,a pair of Hogan for DH,a couple of Ralph Lauren shirts and a Ralph Lauren jacket for DH,oh and a Moschino umbrella for my daughter.It's a pity we didn't meeticould have done with a bit of PF advice i couldn't decide whether or not to buy that Chanel bag,i decided not,thought i'd wait for the sales!Speak to you soon!!!!!!

kerri said:
Hi stefyp, it's me Kerri i went to Convivio as well,not as fruitful as yours but i managed to buy 2 Gucci porte-monete(loose change holders),a Moncler quilted coat,a pair of Hogan for DH,a couple of Ralph Lauren shirts and a Ralph Lauren jacket for DH,oh and a Moschino umbrella for my daughter.It's a pity we didn't meeticould have done with a bit of PF advice i couldn't decide whether or not to buy that Chanel bag,i decided not,thought i'd wait for the sales!Speak to you soon!!!!!!

Oh!!!!What a pity!!!:cry: :cry:
I didn't think to organize a "PFers meeting" in Milan!!:sad:
It would have been so nice and funny!!!:Push: You bought lots of stuff too!!I love the Monclear,but i can't wear them,i'm not thin enough!!:lol:
I didn't even see the Gucci change holders!!:amazed: Anyway my credit card was already died so...:shame: :lol: