New purchase...after much thought

All of the colors in this line are absolutely beautiful. The Aube (purple) and Flamme (burgundy) are great pops of color. I chose Infini because I fell in love at first sight. You can't go wrong with any of them...just depends on what you wear most and your current LV bags...

All of the colors in this line are absolutely beautiful. The Aube (purple) and Flamme (burgundy) are great pops of color. I chose Infini because I fell in love at first sight. You can't go wrong with any of them...just depends on what you wear most and your current LV bags...

Is this bag heavy by itself? I was thinking about getting this bag.

No, I don't think it is heavy at all when unpacked. As always, depends what you put in it...my Neverful isn't heavy until it is packed. This is why I love this bag, if you do have a day where it is packed more (like an iPad and extra goodies), you can use it with the two elbow straps/or shoulder. If you are shopping and carrying a light load, you can cross-body this bag. So versatile. If you a "packer", you will pay for it regardless of what purse you wear.