New piece & a piece new to me!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just wanted to share some new T&Co items I picked up in the last month!

First, I got the Tiffany & Co 1837 Circle bracelet from an online reseller. I stack my T&Co bracelets almost everday and I wanted a new "texture" so to speak in my stack. I saw this and thought the circle would be fun!

I took it to T&Co and they gave it a look over to make sure all was well and cleaned it for me as well!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459042715.741863.jpg

Then, I used to wear Alex & Ani bracelets the last couple years. But some of my metal ones turned really black. I know the recycled ones do have some tarnish but they were really turning.

I saw on the T&Co site that they sold this Wire Bracelet. I went back & forth if I should just buy this, which will last 4ever, and not invest any more money in Alex & Ani. I decided I could buy any kind of charm... Even Pandora or something and wear it on this Wire Bracelet... So I could really change it up!

Sold!! No charms for it yet but Ive still been enjoying wearing it. I think it really varies up my bracelet stacks!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459042983.523631.jpg

2. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459043005.891583.jpg

Here's a typical stack w/ both!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459043031.859493.jpg

3. Congratulations on your new pieces! I Love The Look of your stacked bracelets!

4. Love these both as part of your stack. They look great!

5. Cool! I like how you stacked them together

6. Congrats! They look so good stacked together!

7. Gorgeous choices! I LOVE your stack, too! The 1837 line is one of my favs...currently lusting after the horseshoe pendant, myself...and I was looking at buying the wire bracelet when it first came out, too. A total classic that really epitomizes simplistic beauty.

Anyway, I also have been looking to buy a delicate chain bracelet, and I really like the Paloma Picasso dove bracelet...

Sigh- the lust-list never ends when it comes to TCO :lol:

8. SO true! It never ends... Lol. I think the PP Dove bracelet would be sooooo pretty. I hope u do a reveal if u get any of those u listed!!

I was thinkin about putting a charm on the wire bracelet but for now Im kinda enjoying it plain... Thanks for looking!!

9. Thank you all!!! [emoji177][emoji177][emoji177]

10. oooh yes, a charm would be fab! I also like bangles worn plain, though, as you mentioned. the silver lining of a charm is you can always take it off!

I agree about the PP Dove being gorg, but I can't find it on the website anymore! I think it may have been discontinued?? Which would be a shame...

11. beautiful bracelet stack!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice