New paypal format?

ivysun

Sep 21, 2006
I ususally never ship to the unconfirmed address. Today, I received a payment from the unconfirmed address, but when I log in paypal payment detail.. I saw the "ok to ship" logo. And on that page, there are no mention of confirmed or unconfirmed address. What does it mean?

I believe paypal changes its format because before, I would see confirmed or unconfirmed rather than "ok to ship"..

Please help! Thanks!

I recently received a legitimate email from Paypal outlining some new policies for holding funds and assessing transaction risks. It may be a part of this program but as mmmsc advised, better to check out the validity of the email.

I believe paypal changes its format because before, I would see confirmed or unconfirmed rather than "ok to ship"..

Please help! Thanks!

I have since changed my buyer preferences, but I use to see "accept" or "deny" on payments made from unconfirmed addresses. Paypal would even send me an email reminder if I did not accept or deny the payment within a few days.

I bought something off ebay about on 18th and havent charge me on my cc... it looks like havent shipped yet.. not charging the cc till it ships,, is that part of new policy too?