New Parker leather colors?

Sky, a burnt cinnamon that's supposed to be a dark crimson, and something else I forgot (I think he said a kind of brown). The sales associate predicted it will be in the stores sometime in July. I think some of these colors are on the Japan site already.

Speaking of Parker. I was on Japan site today and spotted Parker hippie that is item# 13470. I called JAX and they said the color for this bag is Rose Gold. I may have to order that with my PCE. I love the color,but worry about wear and tear etc.

Does anyone have Rosegold color on a bag and does it wear well? I saw that other thread about Steel Sabrina and this scares me a little i guess.

^^I may be wrong but I think the last day was the 15th. You may want to call the store you had planned on using it at and see what they say. It also should be listed on the PCE card but since they took mine when I used it yesterday, I'm not 100% sure about that.

If you've been keeping up with the RAOK thread, you already know I was more than a little PO'ed today when some rogue stole my Coach delivery right off my front porch. When I was on the phone with customer service tonight I asked the rep if he knew anything about new Parker Hippie colors. He checked and there was a color he wasn't familiar with. A little more checking and he came back and said it was coming up as Cinnamon! I hope nobody has already posted this new color.

I didn't know about the rogue thief that stole your bag...grrr...so sorry about that. And I hadn't heard of cinnamon as a color for Parker but I like the sound of that...although, the way Coach is with colors for all we know it'll look like a slightly darker or lighter version of the mushroom :P I was so excited about the cherry Sabrina and while the bag itself is beautiful...cherry it ain't :nogood:

Yes, it's taken care of. The CS rep was really nice. I think I might have yelled in his ears when I realized he was saying he thought it was stolen.

I can't wait for the cinnamon. I hope it's a little more red than orange.

I didn't know about the rogue thief that stole your bag...grrr...so sorry about that. And I hadn't heard of cinnamon as a color for Parker but I like the sound of that...although, the way Coach is with colors for all we know it'll look like a slightly darker or lighter version of the mushroom :P I was so excited about the cherry Sabrina and while the bag itself is beautiful...cherry it ain't :nogood:

According to CS it looked more rust than red on his screen. We know how reliable those stock pics can be. They should have called it Cheery instead of Cherry because it always makes me smile.